So far in this series, we have discussed Power App, Power Automate and Power BI modules. In this sequel, let us take a close look at Power Virtual Agents (PVA).
Introducing Power Virtual Agents
Power Virtual Agents (PVA) is a cloud-based artificial intelligence (AI) platform that allows users to easily create and deploy chatbots without the need for coding or AI expertise. With PVA, businesses can streamline customer support, improve engagement, and drive conversions by providing 24/7 assistance to customers via natural language conversations.
Capabilities of Power Virtual Agents:
- User-friendly interface that allows users to easily create, edit and publish chatbots.
- Integration with other platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365, and Power Automate.
- Customization options to create a unique chatbot that aligns with the brand’s voice and tone.
- Multi-lingual support for over 100 languages, making it easier to provide support to customers around the world.
Advantages of Power Virtual Agents:
- Cost-effective solution for businesses looking to automate their customer support functions without investing in additional staff or resources.
- Improved customer experience with 24/7 availability reducing wait times and providing faster resolution to customer inquiries.
- Increased efficiency that helps businesses to handle a high volume of customer inquiries quickly and efficiently, freeing up staff to focus on other critical tasks.
- Insights and Analytics on the performance of chatbots, allowing businesses to optimize their chatbots for better customer engagement.
Global Success Stories:
AstraZeneca implemented a PVA chatbot to help their employees navigate HR processes. The chatbot successfully answered 70% of employee inquiries, freeing up HR staff to focus on more complex issues.
Swisscom uses PVA to support their call center operations with a chatbot that handled over 10,000 inquiries per month, reducing call center wait times and improving customer satisfaction.
Kotak Mahindra Bank improves customer support with a chatbot that handled over 5 million customer inquiries in the first six months, resulting in a 50% reduction in call center traffic.
Maruti Suzuki implements a PVA chatbot to support their sales teams. The chatbot helped sales teams to quickly access information on products and services, resulting in increased sales efficiency.
Dos and Don’ts:
- Do identify clear use cases for the chatbot to ensure it aligns with business goals.
- Do integrate the chatbot with other platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365, and Power Automate for better efficiency.
- Don’t rely solely on the chatbot to handle all customer inquiries. Ensure there is a fallback mechanism for when the chatbot cannot answer the question.
- Don’t make the chatbot too complex. Keep it simple and easy to use to ensure a positive user experience.
Selecting the Right Implementation Partner
- Look for an implementation partner with expertise in developing chatbots for your industry.
- Consider the partner’s experience with implementing PVA and integrating it with other platforms.
- Evaluate the partner’s ability to provide ongoing support and maintenance for the chatbot.
How Prosares can help
Prosares is Microsoft Certified partner with more than 20 years of experience of creating and implementing business applications with high usability, high performance, and high effectiveness. Prosares can be your go-to partner for all your business application requirements.
Contact us today to learn more about how Power Platform can help your business achieve its goals.